Shop Athletic Apparel: Hip Men's, Women's Looks From Stella McCartney for Adidas, NikeLab, Ivy Park
Whether you are an avid classpass enthusiast or the occasional morning runner, your fitness apparel can now be anything but basic.
We're sharing with you some of our favorite athletic wear that hopefully inspires you to actually break a sweat. From the latest designer collaboration from NikeLab and Riccardo Tisci to Stella McCartney's Pure Boost shoes for Adidas — our selection is the supreme representation of when fashion and fitness collide.
Shop the various styles including mesh shirts, logo track jackets and bold printed tights — these designs will undoubtedly take your workout attire up a notch. We have carefully selected pieces for both men and women, although many of the designs are unisex, and you can thank us later for getting you noticed at the gym. The fact that you could be working out in pieces from Beyonce's activewear brand — Ivy Park — should be inspiration enough.
Keep those summer bodies you worked hard for and get your blood circulating while wearing some of these stylish fitness pieces this fall. Scroll down to discover our editor's picks!
1. PWRWARM Script Track Jacket : $95.00
3. NikeLab x Riccaro Tisci Hybrid Tights : $210.00
4. Adidas Originals Colorblock Shorts : $55.00
5. Nike x Kevin Hart Free Train Instict 'Hart' : $140.00
6. NikeLab x Riccardo Tisci Top : $120.00
7. Thom Browne Four-Stripe Sweatpants : $570.00
1. Athleta x Derek Lam Structure Sport Bra : $64.00
2. NikeLab x Riccardo Tisci Printed Hat : $60.00
3. Fabletics Salar Capri : $74.12
5. Topshop x Ivy Park Long Sleeve Color Block Body : $175.00
7. Puma Dancer Drapey Tank Top : $35.00
8. NikeLab x Riccardo Tisci Printed Sleeves : $60.00
9. VIMMIA Mamba Hot Yoga Short : $88.00