Kristen Stewart: 7 Fascinating Quotes From Robert Pattinson's Ex-Girlfriend
Kristen Stewart, thanks to her role as Bella in the "Twilight" film series, is one of the biggest celebs on the planet. But who is she, exactly, besides a prolific cig smoker? Here are seven quotes which shed light on the personality of Robert Pattinson's ex.
7) "Despite what people think, I was such a rule follower at school. I loved the whole slacker look, like, 'Hey, I don't care, whatever,' but if I didn't turn my homework in, I would panic."
6) "I would have been very happy just working from job to job, paying my rent one movie at a time. I never wanted to be this famous. I never imagined this life for myself."
5) "I think romance is anything honest. As long as it's honest, it's so disarming."
4) "I do want to work on writing, because writing's a skill. Writing is something that you can train yourself to know better. To know yourself better. And it's intimidating as hell."
3) "I'm kind of a control freak. I get really freaked out if I don't know what's going on and what's going to happen."
2) "Really, I'm incredibly disjointed and not candid. Just in general, my thoughts tend to come out in little spurts that don't necessarily connect. If you hang around long enough, you can find the linear path. But it will take a second."
1) "I'm not sure if I'm most happy when I'm comfortable and content or when I'm pushing myself to the limits. There are such different versions of happy, and I really appreciate both."