Apple iPhone 5 – 5 Positives and 5 Negatives
Apple Inc.'s iPhone 5 hit the Smartphone market recently. The company has sold more than 5 million phones and still there are millions of orders for the phone. It's better to know the positives and negatives of the phone before buying it. Why regret after buying? So let's look at the positives and negatives of the Apple's new phone.
Like Us on Facebook
1. Design: iPhone 5 is designed to be the lightest phone in the smartphone market which weighs 112g and made of aluminum and glass. The round edges, the speakers, the microphone holes, the glass panels and the bottom of the back are unique which no other smartphone has.
2. 4G: For the Telstra, Optus or Virgin Mobile users in Australia it is happy news that the new smartphone is compatible with 1800MHz LTE network band which means 4G mobile coverage can be used wherever it is available. This will really be useful for fast downloads.
3. Display: iPhone 5 has a 4-inch screen which is bigger than the other iPhones. The screen is not wider but longer which can include an extra row of icons. Even though it's height has increased still the thumb is able to reach all spots of the phone and far better than Galaxy S III and HTC One X. Compared to other iPhones, iPhone 5 is brighter too.
4. Speed: iPhone 5 is now the fastest phone in the globe. If you own one, oh man! You own the fastest phone on earth! Apps can be switched between very fast. If you are switching from Galaxy S III to iPhone 5 you will surely feel the speed.
5. Camera: The macro performance in the Smartphone is pretty impressive which can take close up shots in detail. The front camera has good video performance in Facetime, Skype and Tango.
1. Over heating- The phone gets over heated very soon which is uncomfortable for the users.
2. Confusing siri- The updated siri gets confused sometimes regarding the places specially in the Apple map app.
3. Dying battery- "horrible battery life", writes someone in this blog here.
4. Strange sound- As said by some of the users, there is some strange sound that is heard in the phone as if some screw is loose inside.
5. Sim card error- people also say that the model says "no sim card installed" even if the card is inserted.
Even with all these problems iPhone 5 is still a better smart phone and it is reliable and good value for money.
MORE FROM FASHION TIMES CO